Our RPP-designed "medium" large loop levers for Marlin Firearms lever-action rifles are a drop-in part that should take minutes to install. Occasionally, minor fitting may be required.
Meticulously CNC machined in-house with two metal options:
- 4140 steel alloy and nitride coated for a smooth, scratch-proof finish
- Stainless Steel
PLEASE NOTE: These replacement levers do not come with a plunger, cross-pin or spring. You'll be able to re-use the parts from your factory lever as part of the installation process (instructions included in the package).
What makes our Marlin "medium loop" levers better?
1) Current "big loop" lever offerings incorporate a loop that is very tall and circular, but the aggressive upper curve still makes gloved fingers bunch together. We made more space fore and aft by flattening and extending the upper curve, allowing the fingers to rest naturally along the pistol grip.
2) The "big loop" levers also have two effects that we don't care for: a) it creates an odd lag time when opening the action, while the hand leaves the grip and the fingers travel downward before smacking abruptly into the lower rung of the loop (with bare hands this can get uncomfortable quickly); and b) the loop adds significantly to the height dimension of the rifle and becomes the lowest point. Finish scratches are inevitable, and handiness is sacrificed for style.
3) Additional space in the trigger guard area, where it is vital. Gloved fingers are a pretty tight fit in factory trigger guards. That should make anyone nervous when the hammer is back. We also decreased the dimension separating loop and guard, allowing the fingers to sit naturally, close together.
4) Aesthetically, we designed our lever to blend more naturally with the lines of the stock, complementing the attractive curve of the pistol grip and aligning perfectly with the straight stocks.
70 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Put one of these on my Marlin 1894 38/357, found out Marlin had changed the dimensions slightly for some reason... but no worries. Ranger Point Precision took it back, made an improved version and sent it back to me! Fit and feel is way better than the OEM lever. This is a stand up company!
Bought this lever 2 weeks ago and did a little practice with it. This weekend, it helped me harvest 2 nice deer in my home state of Iowa. It makes the lever throw so much better than the original one. So much so that don’t even know you that it is the same rifle. I am going to outfit at least 2 more rifles with them.
Excellent upgrade to my Marlin 336. Stock lever loop was too small allowing only two gloved fingers to fit into the loop. Did not want to replace with one of the "larger" loop levers other manufacturers offer. The Ranger Point lever is perfect. Not to big of a loop but yet allows comfortable gloved operation. Ordered the plunger, pin, and spring also. After installing on my 336 and feeling the results, I actually ordered an additional lever for my son's Marlin 336. Terrific product.
I don't know why I didn't purchase this sooner! The overall quality of the loop is fantastic. The machine work is outstanding and the finish is a perfect match. I had no problems getting the lever installed, took just a few minutes and required no fitting. Thanks RPP for this beautiful addition to my lever gun. Will definitely be shopping with you again!
Fit and works great. I did order the plunger, spring and pin also.
Easy swap, no fitting necessary. Easy to follow instructions, great improvement.
I've bought 3 of these levers and I love them. Perfect drop in fit every time and the perfect size. I will be buying more of these.
Very easy to install. Perfect fit. Would highly recommend to anyone interested in doing this retrofit.
Installed the new loop lever. No fitting was required on my JM manufactured Marlin 336. Love the fit and feel of the new lever. Great product. Thanks.