Your satisfaction is important to Ranger Point Precision. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy your request.
- RPP will accept returns for 100% of the product’s purchase price within 30 days of purchase.
- Returns must not have been damaged, installed, used and/or missing parts.
- If RPP is responsible for the return, we will pay all shipping charges, otherwise the customer is responsible for the return shipping.
- Customers must contact RPP before sending items back for return; we will then issue the customer and RMA # to return the item(s) in original new condition and packaging.
- All refunds will be disbursed to the customer within 15 business days of receiving the return.
- Returns received with incomplete, damaged, installed and/or used parts will not be subject to a refund.
- RPP's Return & Warranty Policy is only valid for the original purchaser, and is void in cases where the product is purchased second-hand.
RPP's Limited Lifetime Warranty covers the product throughout the lifetime of the original purchaser, except in the case of intentional abuse, neglect, alterations, and modifications, unless specified in our instructions or authorized by RPP.
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all manufacturers’ defects. These Warranties will cover any failure or defect in the product, which is the direct responsibility of the manufacturer.
- This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to normal wear to the anodized finish of our aluminum components, nor does it apply to normal wear and tear of the polymer products; scuffs, scratches, gouges, etc.
- RPP does not assume responsibility for improper installation of our products. This includes broken or stripped fasteners in cases where the fastener has been over torqued or the wrong tool was used.
- RPP is not responsible for the rust/oxidation of any of our metal components due to exposure to the elements or submersion.
- RPP is not responsible for missing or damaged items purchased second-hand. (this includes websites like eBay, etc.)
We're pleased to offer FREE USPS 3-4 day Parcel shipping on all Ranger Point parts orders. If you need your order even faster, you can choose UPS Ground, Express, 3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day shipping (shown with our discounted rates).
Please see our International Shipping if you live outside of the USA.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your parts as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship the same day or next day and be at your door within 3-5 business days.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent as soon as a label is created for the item. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday, you will receive your tracking information on Tuesday once the label is printed. The USPS will have your package in their hands that afternoon.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize USPS and FedEx.
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Fast Standard USPS Shipping
Delivery typically in 4-5 business days. During Thanksgiving and Christmas, please note that USPS usually gets very overwhelmed so delivery can take longer.
Delivery by the end of the second business day after an order has shipped. For example, if an order is shipped out on Monday, it will arrive on Wednesday. If the order is placed Monday night and ships out on Tuesday, it will arrive on Thursday.
Delivery the next business day after an order has shipped. An order that ships out on Thursday with Next-Day delivery would be delivered on Friday. An order shipping out on Friday with Next Day delivery would arrive on Monday.
Dealer Discount Program
To enroll in the Dealer Discount Program, you must be one of the following:
- FFL Holder
- C&R FFL Holder
- A business owner in the gun industry who can provide a copy of either your tax ID number or resale certificate
Please note the dealer discount is not available outside of the United States nor on non-Ranger Point products or already discounted combo parts sets.
To apply for the Dealer Discount Program, create an online account, email your FFL and TX sales tax exempt documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Dealer Discount Program. Please make sure to include the name and email address of your on-line account. Once we have received the proper documentation, we will notify you when your online profile has been changed to a Dealer's Status.
Once approved, all orders can be placed online from the login page using your email address login / password chosen when setting up your account. Once logged in, the pricing you see as a dealer is the discount price vs. the MSRP.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices Ranger Point Precision. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding your order or the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.