Toggle menu
Free U.S. Shipping. 100% satisfaction or your money back.

International Shipping

Due to U.S. law, Ranger Point gun parts require either US State Department approval or Department of Commerce approval and an export license is necessary before they can be shipped out of the United States. As such, we work with partners to sell our products abroad. 

Generally speaking, items which need a license are:

  • Firearms
  • Firearms Parts
  • Optical Sights
  • Reloading Components

As such, we sell all of our parts Internationally via our sales / export partners:


Latin America, Puerto Rico, Caribbean Sales & Shipping

Juan Varona, USA Ret., Manager, VT Services Group

11592 Highview Dr, Unit 150

Belton, TX 76513

Ph. 254.935.3800


Canada, Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Asia Sales & Shipping

Michelle Walo, Managing Director, Gibraltar Arms
24847 Harvey Rd
Caldwell, ID 83607 USA


UK Dealers (carry some of our products)