Innovation, attention to detail, uncompromising functionality, stunning good looks, and "clover leaf groups" precision put our RPP CloverLeaf Receiver Peep Sights in a class by themselves. Shoot beautifully.
What makes these peep sights different? The peep sight has been mired in compromise and this sight looks to stop that.
- Traditional receiver mounted rear peep sights are too tall, forcing you to go on a hunt for a suitable front sight when you'd rather be hunting.
- Delicate aperture stems are exposed to rough handling, come loose / unscrewed during use, and are prone to snagging.
- Elevation and windage adjustments use fiddly double set screws that often vibrate loose.
- Blued steel bases rust and lose their luster.
- And what aperture to choose? A .095" is precise, but worthless in low light hunting conditions. A Ghost ring is fast and bright, but not very useful for precision long shots.
At Ranger Point Precision, we believe that bad traditions should be rethought. The design team that brought you the innovative Marlin 1894 Extractor now brings you a brilliant new lever-action peep sighting solution. We didn't negotiate. We didn't compromise. We crushed it.
In the Package: All peep sights come with one base w/windage screw, one aperture spring w/ elevation screw, two mounting screws, one Allen wrench.
Note: Traditional open/round peep sight option comes with one .95" aperture screwed into the open peep hole, additional sizes available as an add-on.
Works great with our Fiber Optic Front Sights (Super Bright and Robust!)
CLOVERLEAF RECEIVER PEEP SIGHTS KEY FEATURES:
- Available for Marlin 336, Marlin 308, Marlin 338, Marlin 444, Marlin 1894, Marlin 1895, Marlin 450M, Henry H009 30-30, Henry H010 45/70, Henry Big Boy Steel (all calibers)
- Sleek, low profile, snag-free winged base secures the aperture spring against damage and zero loss while presenting an elegant, dare we say sexy?, profile.
- Low aperture height elevations (from .26" - .36"). For Marlin Firearms rifles, if you like your front sight, you can keep your front sight. Seriously. No, we mean it. For Henry's, some come with a pretty tall front sight so you may need a shorter front sight.
- Clearly marked, scope-like windage and elevation marks make for quick and precise adjustment
- Patent pending CloverLeaf aperture option provides an exceptionally large, bright target picture while still allowing for scope-like, precise shot placement.
- Patent pending one-piece aperture spring assembly offers robust, repeatable adjustment, and interchangeability between all bases. Aperture spring assembly options include:
- 1) CloverLeaf fiber optic peep (yellow or orange) / spring assembly
- 2) CloverLeaf peep /spring assembly
- 3) Traditional open / round aperture peep / spring assembly with one .95" screw-in aperture (additional aperture sizes available: .60" and .125")
- Matte blasted top sighting channel greatly reduces reflective light interference.
- Anodized 7075 billet (black or clear) or lacquered brass bar stock bases look great for a lifetime.
WINDAGE: Side-to-side (using set screw)
SIGHT HEIGHT: .26" - .36" works with factory front sights (using set screw)
CLOVERLEAF SPRING: 2.3" length
CLOVERLEAF 1894 / BIG BOY STEEL BASES: 3.31" length
CLOVERLEAF 336/444/1895 BASES: 3.66" length
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have used semi buckhorn and William's peep sights. The clover leaf from RPP is just better and let me tell you why. Instead of adjusting the vertical movement of the peep by a half turn at a time, the RPP sight comes with an Allen wrench u can make small adjustments to. For you Marlin owners with a hammer spur, it is the same size allen wrench. The clover leaf itself allows me, with my bad eyes, to quickly line up my shots instead of guessing with the peep. (My eyes are not good enough for an aperture). The fiber optic dots just naturally line up the bead in the center. I was also surprised to see that when focusing on the bead, the clover leaf crosshair blends just enough with its surrounding that you almost do not notice them, but just enough to help line everything up. The quality of the base and sight are exceptional. My only complaint is my marlin 336 came with a scope mount base, so the screws do not mount flush without the base. The sight base for the cloverleaf only covers 3 screw holes, so I have either a screw that does not screw flush or an open hole. I just need to by another screw is all.
Very well made a easy to install and adjust. I installed a black model with the round aperture on my Henry Steel frame 357. Much easier to adjust than a Skinner sight and looks better too. Plenty of adjustment range for bullets between 125gr and 180gr.
Great product! Solid and well made like the fiber optic front sights.
Amazing peep sight! Easy installation, excellent adjustments, Still keeps the traditional look of the Henry. The left and right fiber optics on the rear sight makes for fast acquisition of targets.
This is by far the best peep I have ever used nice and low , protected aperture. Uses factory height front sight.
Great Design keep up the great work
Excellent sights. Great design, great execution. Machining looks nice, so does the paint and fit and finish in general. Hardest part of installation was the removal of the factory front sight which wasn't too hard at all really. The sights installed easily and look great. The sight picture is awesome!
The sight is made very well and matches the looks of my Marlin 336 like it was always there. Extremely easy to adjust with the spring screws, no need for punches and hammers anymore! And the sight picture is what I like the most, very clear and a lot more accurate than stock buckhorn sights. I recommend these sights to anyone who wants modern iron sights while keeping the traditional look to their lever action rifle.
I've been looking for a peep sight for my Marlin. Was about to drop money on a Skinner Alaskan when I saw this. The clincher was not having to replace the front sight. Looks great, easy to adjust and very well made. You will have to remove the factory rear sight, so go ahead and get the rear sight dovetail filler.
Also, if you're buying for a Marlin, plunk down a few more bucks for the Flyweight Loading Gate, it's a must-have for every Marlin lever gun!
I have to say that this Company and the Products they Create are simply Amazing! Kim kept me up to date on a new model CloverLeaf they were working on to go on my Henry All Weather .357 from start to finish. When it became available i ordered it and had it in days and on the rifle. The range visit was simple as i had it all sighted in within a few shots. Kuddos to you all at Ranger Point, you all Rock!