Our RPP-designed "medium" large loop levers for Marlin Firearms lever-action rifles are a drop-in part that should take minutes to install. Occasionally, minor fitting may be required.
Meticulously CNC machined in-house with two metal options:
- 4140 steel alloy and nitride coated for a smooth, scratch-proof finish
- Stainless Steel
PLEASE NOTE: These replacement levers do not come with a plunger, cross-pin or spring. You'll be able to re-use the parts from your factory lever as part of the installation process (instructions included in the package).
What makes our Marlin "medium loop" levers better?
1) Current "big loop" lever offerings incorporate a loop that is very tall and circular, but the aggressive upper curve still makes gloved fingers bunch together. We made more space fore and aft by flattening and extending the upper curve, allowing the fingers to rest naturally along the pistol grip.
2) The "big loop" levers also have two effects that we don't care for: a) it creates an odd lag time when opening the action, while the hand leaves the grip and the fingers travel downward before smacking abruptly into the lower rung of the loop (with bare hands this can get uncomfortable quickly); and b) the loop adds significantly to the height dimension of the rifle and becomes the lowest point. Finish scratches are inevitable, and handiness is sacrificed for style.
3) Additional space in the trigger guard area, where it is vital. Gloved fingers are a pretty tight fit in factory trigger guards. That should make anyone nervous when the hammer is back. We also decreased the dimension separating loop and guard, allowing the fingers to sit naturally, close together.
4) Aesthetically, we designed our lever to blend more naturally with the lines of the stock, complementing the attractive curve of the pistol grip and aligning perfectly with the straight stocks.
89 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is on a straight stock 1895G. This loop is the perfect size. It seems like it is just a tad bit narrower than a standard loop on GBL, which is perfect. Fit and finish are excellent. would highly recommend. Worth every penny.
This lever changed my perspective. I already loved my Marlin 336, but this little wonder is an absolute game changer. I've had this lever on my rifle for a little less than a year now and I still can't help but fall in love all over again everytime I shoulder my rifle and work that action. Before I even had it on the rifle, I knew I was holding a high quality piece of USA made awesomeness. The machine work and the black finish is spectacular and nothing short of perfection. Gone are the days of nearly cutting your fingers on the OE levers sharp edges. Gone are the days gloves hindering your ability to work the action. If you want to change to look and feel of your lever gun and ditch the stock hardware look no further. Add that little beauty to your cart, click buy now, and eagerly check your order every 32.5 seconds to check the shipping progress. Easy to buy, easy to install, and easy to shoot. Keep doing the top notch work you do Ranger Point Precision.
Excellent product! Makes my Marlin 1894 much more comfortable to shoot. Will be adding one to my 1895 next. Worth every penny
This is a great product at a great price ! We converted two early Marlin 1895 rifles to "Guide Gun" configuration. I had a few questions on fine tuning during installation, and the people at Ranger Point were very helpful, knowledgeable and kind when I spoke with them by phone. All in all a first class company to do business with !
Straight drop in replacement. I have the newer 1894c in 357 (a rem-mar) It has been a while since they made them in 357. Took 8 months just to get it. Just the lever replacement smoothed up the action on it. Went to try it out after replacing the lever. Loved it, even my grandfather who is 87 yrs old had a fun time. I recommend this lever if you don't want the large over size one :)
This is the fourth loop I purchased from Ranger. Every one was a simple drop in requiring no adjustment. The fourth one initially would not lock up. I spoke with Adam and in the conversation we determined my original plunger was rounded over. I bought a new plunger from Ranger and it works perfectly. Positive lock up. This is a family owned and operated business and it shows with there excellent customer service. They are very knowledgeable, personable, courteous and efficient. 5 stars is their highest rating but Ill give them a 7 stars rating!!!
Love this new loop lever on my Marlin 1894c. It was an absolute bear getting the pin fully seated in the plunger/spring assembly (ordered the kit so I didn't have to take the parts out of the stock lever). I have large hands and the stock lever always seemed cramped to me and wouldn't work well with gloves. Much more comfortable cycling the action now and it looks fantastic on my rifle. Will wrap with paracord as I'll put 250 rounds through my rifle on one range trip and my knuckles still get banged up. First rate quality and craftsmanship on this lever. Great job Ranger Point!
I just received the stainless loop lever for my Marlin 1895 SBL in today's mail. It looked good in the mailing pouch and even better on my rifle! I followed the installation instructions you provided and had no problems swapping out the OEM large lever loop for your medium sized one. The fit, appearance and functionality of your lever loop was perfect. Very happy with my purchase and I look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
Installed in about 10 minutes. I recommend getting the shims. Quality work and functions great!!!!