Our RPP-designed "medium" large loop levers for Marlin Firearms lever-action rifles are a drop-in part that should take minutes to install. Occasionally, minor fitting may be required.
Meticulously CNC machined in-house with two metal options:
- 4140 steel alloy and nitride coated for a smooth, scratch-proof finish
- Stainless Steel
PLEASE NOTE: These replacement levers do not come with a plunger, cross-pin or spring. You'll be able to re-use the parts from your factory lever as part of the installation process (instructions included in the package).
What makes our Marlin "medium loop" levers better?
1) Current "big loop" lever offerings incorporate a loop that is very tall and circular, but the aggressive upper curve still makes gloved fingers bunch together. We made more space fore and aft by flattening and extending the upper curve, allowing the fingers to rest naturally along the pistol grip.
2) The "big loop" levers also have two effects that we don't care for: a) it creates an odd lag time when opening the action, while the hand leaves the grip and the fingers travel downward before smacking abruptly into the lower rung of the loop (with bare hands this can get uncomfortable quickly); and b) the loop adds significantly to the height dimension of the rifle and becomes the lowest point. Finish scratches are inevitable, and handiness is sacrificed for style.
3) Additional space in the trigger guard area, where it is vital. Gloved fingers are a pretty tight fit in factory trigger guards. That should make anyone nervous when the hammer is back. We also decreased the dimension separating loop and guard, allowing the fingers to sit naturally, close together.
4) Aesthetically, we designed our lever to blend more naturally with the lines of the stock, complementing the attractive curve of the pistol grip and aligning perfectly with the straight stocks.
92 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I just came back from the range! What a great time! I no longer pinch my fingers with the factory Lever! The RPP Lever is a joy to shoot with! The edges are nice and smooth and the opening of the loop is perfect for my hand. The Lever is a complete drop in part and is very easy to install! This part completes my Marlin 336W build! The rifle is a great shooter! Accurate and very comfortable to shoot. I have already installed The RPP gold trigger, Loading Gate and Hammer Spur! I wish It would let me put up pictures because it looks Great!
Just got my Marlin 1894ss back from David Clements. As you can see the Barrel was chopped to 16 1/4” and threaded. The action job feels great. And my fingers all fit threat in the RPP big loop. David also added the XS sight rail and a custom front sight blade. And for a little extra comfort on big loads a new pad. Then a nice bead blast finish to top it off. Great job and ready to go. Just waiting on tax stamp for the can.
I really like this loop lever! Having large hands, the original rectangular level was just a little tight and with gloves, very tight. I like the room I have in the new lever. And it looks great too. Another excellent product, Thanks Ranger Point.
This is on a straight stock 1895G. This loop is the perfect size. It seems like it is just a tad bit narrower than a standard loop on GBL, which is perfect. Fit and finish are excellent. would highly recommend. Worth every penny.
This lever changed my perspective. I already loved my Marlin 336, but this little wonder is an absolute game changer. I've had this lever on my rifle for a little less than a year now and I still can't help but fall in love all over again everytime I shoulder my rifle and work that action. Before I even had it on the rifle, I knew I was holding a high quality piece of USA made awesomeness. The machine work and the black finish is spectacular and nothing short of perfection. Gone are the days of nearly cutting your fingers on the OE levers sharp edges. Gone are the days gloves hindering your ability to work the action. If you want to change to look and feel of your lever gun and ditch the stock hardware look no further. Add that little beauty to your cart, click buy now, and eagerly check your order every 32.5 seconds to check the shipping progress. Easy to buy, easy to install, and easy to shoot. Keep doing the top notch work you do Ranger Point Precision.
Excellent product! Makes my Marlin 1894 much more comfortable to shoot. Will be adding one to my 1895 next. Worth every penny
This is a great product at a great price ! We converted two early Marlin 1895 rifles to "Guide Gun" configuration. I had a few questions on fine tuning during installation, and the people at Ranger Point were very helpful, knowledgeable and kind when I spoke with them by phone. All in all a first class company to do business with !
Straight drop in replacement. I have the newer 1894c in 357 (a rem-mar) It has been a while since they made them in 357. Took 8 months just to get it. Just the lever replacement smoothed up the action on it. Went to try it out after replacing the lever. Loved it, even my grandfather who is 87 yrs old had a fun time. I recommend this lever if you don't want the large over size one :)
This is the fourth loop I purchased from Ranger. Every one was a simple drop in requiring no adjustment. The fourth one initially would not lock up. I spoke with Adam and in the conversation we determined my original plunger was rounded over. I bought a new plunger from Ranger and it works perfectly. Positive lock up. This is a family owned and operated business and it shows with there excellent customer service. They are very knowledgeable, personable, courteous and efficient. 5 stars is their highest rating but Ill give them a 7 stars rating!!!