Our RPP-designed "medium" large loop levers for Marlin Firearms lever-action rifles are a drop-in part that should take minutes to install. Occasionally, minor fitting may be required.
Meticulously CNC machined in-house with two metal options:
- 4140 steel alloy and nitride coated for a smooth, scratch-proof finish
- Stainless Steel
PLEASE NOTE: These replacement levers do not come with a plunger, cross-pin or spring. You'll be able to re-use the parts from your factory lever as part of the installation process (instructions included in the package).
What makes our Marlin "medium loop" levers better?
1) Current "big loop" lever offerings incorporate a loop that is very tall and circular, but the aggressive upper curve still makes gloved fingers bunch together. We made more space fore and aft by flattening and extending the upper curve, allowing the fingers to rest naturally along the pistol grip.
2) The "big loop" levers also have two effects that we don't care for: a) it creates an odd lag time when opening the action, while the hand leaves the grip and the fingers travel downward before smacking abruptly into the lower rung of the loop (with bare hands this can get uncomfortable quickly); and b) the loop adds significantly to the height dimension of the rifle and becomes the lowest point. Finish scratches are inevitable, and handiness is sacrificed for style.
3) Additional space in the trigger guard area, where it is vital. Gloved fingers are a pretty tight fit in factory trigger guards. That should make anyone nervous when the hammer is back. We also decreased the dimension separating loop and guard, allowing the fingers to sit naturally, close together.
4) Aesthetically, we designed our lever to blend more naturally with the lines of the stock, complementing the attractive curve of the pistol grip and aligning perfectly with the straight stocks.
70 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I put this on a 336 in 35 Rem, easy install. Fits and functions great but will buy the little parts for lever on next one.
Looks good, functions great, no problems.
Quick install and looks great!
I'm very pleased with the quality and service from Ranger Point Precision. The loops on these things are much more comfortable to use with my hands (13/2xl).
And the Quick Takedown Screw is a great addition.
Thank you RPP for making these top notch products!
After thirty years hunting with my Marlin, installing the loop lever, quick take down screw, loading gate and follower on my 1895 45-70 is like having a new tool in my arsenal. This is my preferred firearm for white tails. Numerous loading and unloading cycles during the season have always been a chore but is now simple and no more torn cuticles or fighting the cartridges into the magazine or cycling them through the chamber to unload. And I can now wear warmer gloves and fit comfortably and safely in the lever. Thanks so much for your fine products!
Installed the new RPP lever on my .357 Remlin, after a bit of a bother in getting the plunger out of the factory lever, I had to make a new 1/16" spring pin, then re-installing the factory plunger and spring in the RRP lever, all went well!! I should have purchased RRP's plunger, spring and pin. The function is wonderful, very natural, actually more fluid then the original lever. The finish on the new lever is actually nicer then the factory finish on the rifle!! Great products RRP !! Thank you!
I added the Marlin Loop Lever to my .44 mag and couldn’t be happier with it. So much nicer when hunting with gloves.
Great workmanship with no sharp edges. Can be used with gloves and does not look ridiculous. I have three right now and would not change back to factory. AAA+++
Just received my lever for a Marlin 1894. Great fit and finish, clear installation instructions. I am very impressed and pleased. Thank you!