Our RPP-designed "medium" large loop levers for Marlin Firearms lever-action rifles are a drop-in part that should take minutes to install. Occasionally, minor fitting may be required.
Meticulously CNC machined in-house with two metal options:
- 4140 steel alloy and nitride coated for a smooth, scratch-proof finish
- Stainless Steel
PLEASE NOTE: These replacement levers do not come with a plunger, cross-pin or spring. You'll be able to re-use the parts from your factory lever as part of the installation process (instructions included in the package).
What makes our Marlin "medium loop" levers better?
1) Current "big loop" lever offerings incorporate a loop that is very tall and circular, but the aggressive upper curve still makes gloved fingers bunch together. We made more space fore and aft by flattening and extending the upper curve, allowing the fingers to rest naturally along the pistol grip.
2) The "big loop" levers also have two effects that we don't care for: a) it creates an odd lag time when opening the action, while the hand leaves the grip and the fingers travel downward before smacking abruptly into the lower rung of the loop (with bare hands this can get uncomfortable quickly); and b) the loop adds significantly to the height dimension of the rifle and becomes the lowest point. Finish scratches are inevitable, and handiness is sacrificed for style.
3) Additional space in the trigger guard area, where it is vital. Gloved fingers are a pretty tight fit in factory trigger guards. That should make anyone nervous when the hammer is back. We also decreased the dimension separating loop and guard, allowing the fingers to sit naturally, close together.
4) Aesthetically, we designed our lever to blend more naturally with the lines of the stock, complementing the attractive curve of the pistol grip and aligning perfectly with the straight stocks.
83 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this new loop lever on my Marlin 1894c. It was an absolute bear getting the pin fully seated in the plunger/spring assembly (ordered the kit so I didn't have to take the parts out of the stock lever). I have large hands and the stock lever always seemed cramped to me and wouldn't work well with gloves. Much more comfortable cycling the action now and it looks fantastic on my rifle. Will wrap with paracord as I'll put 250 rounds through my rifle on one range trip and my knuckles still get banged up. First rate quality and craftsmanship on this lever. Great job Ranger Point!
I just received the stainless loop lever for my Marlin 1895 SBL in today's mail. It looked good in the mailing pouch and even better on my rifle! I followed the installation instructions you provided and had no problems swapping out the OEM large lever loop for your medium sized one. The fit, appearance and functionality of your lever loop was perfect. Very happy with my purchase and I look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
Installed in about 10 minutes. I recommend getting the shims. Quality work and functions great!!!!
great loop I can finally get my hand in loop no sharp edge great lever would tell everybody to get one
Beautiful fit and finish. Very easy to install. The loop is the perfect size. Big enough to allow gloved hands, but yet no too big to look out of place. Excellent product!
LOOKS GREAT..INSTALLED IT IN 10MIN ON MY 1895 45-70 MARLIN COWBOY (JM). WiLL ORDER ANOTHER ONE SOON FOR MY 30-30.
Very well pleased with your quality loop. Installed easy, very smooth operation.
Aaaaaaaa perfect, function is great, and improves the look.
I love these levers, I have them on all my Marlins !