Innovation, attention to detail, uncompromising functionality, stunning good looks, and "clover leaf groups" precision put our RPP CloverLeaf Receiver Peep Sights in a class by themselves. Shoot beautifully.
At Ranger Point Precision, we believe that bad traditions should be rethought. The design team that brought you the innovative Marlin 1894 Extractor now brings you a brilliant new lever-action peep sighting solution. We didn't negotiate. We didn't compromise. We crushed it.
In the Package: All peep sights come with one base w/windage screw, one aperture spring w/ elevation screw, two mounting screws, one Allen wrench.
Note: Traditional open/round peep sight option comes with one .095" aperture screwed into the open peep spring hole, additional screw-in .60" AND .125" apertures available on website.
Note: Buckhorn rear sight needs to be flipped down or tapped out to the left to be removed. Rear sight barrel dovetail blank add-on available.
Works great with our Fiber Optic Front Sights (Super Bright and Robust!)
CLOVERLEAF RECEIVER PEEP SIGHTS KEY FEATURES:
- Available for:
- Marlin 39A
- Marlin 336 30-30 and 35 Rem, Marlin 308, Marlin 338, Marlin 444, Marlin 1894's, Marlin 1895 45-70, Marlin 450M
- Works with your factory front sight height
- Sleek, low profile, snag-free winged base secures the aperture spring against damage and zero loss while presenting an elegant, dare we say sexy?, profile.
- Low aperture height elevations (from .26" - .36"). Comes with Shims for the 45-70 and 39A models that come with tall front sights.
- Clearly marked, scope-like windage and elevation marks make for quick and precise adjustment
- Patent pending CloverLeaf aperture option provides an exceptionally large, bright target picture while still allowing for scope-like, precise shot placement.
- Patent pending one-piece aperture spring assembly offers robust, repeatable adjustment, and interchangeability between all bases. Aperture spring assembly options include:
- CloverLeaf fiber optic peep (green or red) aperture spring assembly
- Traditional open / round aperture peep / spring assembly with one .095" screw-in aperture (additional aperture sizes available: .060" and .125")
- Matte blasted top sighting channel greatly reduces reflective light interference.
- Anodized 7075 billet (black or clear) or lacquered brass bar stock bases look great for a lifetime.
WINDAGE: Side-to-side (using set screw)
SIGHT HEIGHT: .26" - .36" works with factory front sights (using set screw)
CLOVERLEAF SPRING: 2.3" length
BASES 39A: 2.29" length
BASES 1894's: 3.31" length
BASES 30-30/308/338/444/45-70/10/22: 3.66" length
What makes these peep sights different? The peep sight has been mired in compromise and this sight looks to stop that.
- Traditional receiver mounted rear peep sights are too tall, forcing you to go on a hunt for a suitable front sight when you'd rather be hunting.
- Delicate aperture stems are exposed to rough handling, come loose / unscrewed during use, and are prone to snagging.
- Elevation and windage adjustments use fiddly double set screws that often vibrate loose.
- Blued steel bases rust and lose their luster.
- And what aperture to choose? A .095" is precise, but worthless in low light hunting conditions. A Ghost ring is fast and bright, but not very useful for precision long shots.
SOME SUGGESTED FRONT SIGHT HEIGHTS
- .350" Sight (Marlin 39A, 60, 70, 75, 880/881, 882/883, 995, 336 30-30/35 Rem, 308/338, 44Mag/45 Colt/357Mag, 444, 1895 45-70, 450M)
- .500" Sight (Marlin 1895 45-70 Octagon barrels, 1894C/CL 218 bee, 32-30, 25-20)