Ranger Point Precision's Marlin Cartridge Quiver positions 3 extra rounds of 30-30 cartridges conveniently close to the loading gate for fast reloading.
- Designed to be a universal fit, the quivers will mount to most modern Marlin centerfire lever-action wooden forearms, with the possible exception of post-war, big belly models. Will also work with Ranger Point's M-LOK polymer forearm.
- Made of rugged nylon polymer, the quivers weight .5 oz. hug the receiver belly and forearm when mounted, presenting a low drag profile and without disrupting the classic lines of your rifle.
- Won't interfere with a receiver carry grip, and there are no sharp edges to cause discomfort.
- Three cartridges are held against the direction of recoil, and won’t jar loose while shooting.
- Comes with a shouldered bottom-of-the-receiver screw in Marlin proprietary thread pitch (tpi) that replaces the factory one.
- Installs in seconds with a drop of blue thread lock.