Designed at the request of and with input from MarlinOwners.com forum members (round extensions were not cutting it). If you run a scope on your Marlin lever-action rifle, you'll easily be able to cock the hammer and love the secure hammer control these beauties afford with their thumb curvature and diamond checkering. They boast all the quality and innovative features you've come to expect from Ranger Point.
- 1/8" longer extension than original JM flat spurs, for plenty of purchase
- Compound curvature to better match the user's thumb
- Deep diamond checkering for secure, non-slip operation
- Ultra light design for minimal influence on lock time
- Rounded edges and corners for painless use
- Ambidextrous attachment for right handers or left handers (except the 50's model RH only)
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and hard anodized
- 50's era model - fits hammers with no flange (constant width) that are .280" wide, or slightly under
Package: One hammer extension + one set screw + one Allen wrench.
31 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product. It fit much better than the factory Marlin spur and seems to be staying tight. Lightweight with good finish. Would recommend.
I have a 336sc marlin in 35rem that was made in 1958.After purchasing two other brands that didn't even come close to fitting, I purchased yours! it slipped right on and fit perfectly! thank you for a fine product!! I will purchase more of your products in the future!!
Best extension on the market. Fits perfectly!
Hands down best hammer spur on the market. I can’t wait to order more products from this great company.
Wow the product was awesome! So glad I spent the money on this rather than double the price for the JM. Thanks
This thing is perfect ! Fits tight, looks great ! I will be ordering another 1 or 2 soon. Awesome product guys !
I bought this for my 1948 Marlin 39A, as you are probably aware it is near impossible to find an extension that fits. I tapped the extension in place, tightened it with the enclosed Allen wrench and could not be happier! Thanks for providing a very high quality product!
I looked and looked for an original hammer spur and when I found one they wanted $70 dollars or more. This was a beautiful option for way less. Awesome fit and look. Thanks So Much.
Well made and a welcome addition.