Designed at the request of and with input from MarlinOwners.com forum members (round extensions were not cutting it). If you run a scope on your Marlin lever-action rifle, you'll easily be able to cock the hammer and love the secure hammer control these beauties afford with their thumb curvature and diamond checkering. They boast all the quality and innovative features you've come to expect from Ranger Point.
- 1/8" longer extension than original JM flat spurs, for plenty of purchase
- Compound curvature to better match the user's thumb
- Deep diamond checkering for secure, non-slip operation
- Ultra light design for minimal influence on lock time
- Rounded edges and corners for painless use
- Ambidextrous attachment for right handers or left handers (except the 50's model RH only)
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and hard anodized
- 50's era model - fits hammers with no flange (constant width) that are .280" wide, or slightly under
Package: One hammer extension + one set screw + one Allen wrench.
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered this for my Marlin 336SC made in 1948 and it fit perfect. Installed very quick and easy as an allen wrench to tighten the screw is included. Solid fit with no wobble and great checkering for the thumb to grab. Very well made and works great. I will buy more in the future. RPP thanks for making this. Great product.
Thanks! I received my two spurs and was delighted to see they will work on my two 1949 Marlins! Fit was great and they look awesome!
This hammer spur has the best curvature and grip that I've ever seen or felt. The picture doesn't show how aggressive the thumb grip is. Mine had a scratch where the set screw is, but it's not a safe queen. Does not affect function so not an issue.
Works great and feels solid as a rock when mounted.
Fit and works perfectly on my new 336W, with a 3-9x40 scope.
This was a perfect fit and finish for my daughter's Marlin. Excellent grip.
Fit perfectly! Looks great and shipped in a very timely manner. Thank you!
Good fit, and the checkering is deep enough that it should hold most kinds of gloves securely. Scary when yer thumb slips off; not gonna happen again!
Perfect fit and function. Highly recommend it. 336 Marlin 1950's hammer extension spur.