Steyr C9 and S9 threaded pistol barrels. During our testing, we found these match-grade barrels to be superbly accurate. We’ve made every effort to ensure this starting with premium Douglas barrel blanks with expert rifling, using minimum spec chamber reamers, and using the most advanced methods for heat treating and salt bath black nitriding. The results speak for themselves. This is the best barrel that you can buy for your Steyr.
100% U.S. made (Texas) from U.S. sourced materials.
Included in the package:
- One Steyr S9/C9 threaded barrel (4.2" total length)
- 1/2x28" RH thread protector
- Barrels threaded and chambered in 9x19 9mm from premium Douglas barrel blanks in 4140 chomoly steel with 6 groove rifling, a 1:16 twist with tolerances held to +/- .001" in critical areas and engineered to be a drop-in fit
- Barrels are vacuum heat treated to 42 HRC and Salt Bath Black Nitride coated, giving them a surface hardness above 80 HRC and an inherent lubricity that increases barrel life dramatically.
- Threaded 1/2x28 RH" with "dimple" to hold a mini-compensator or suppressor in place
- Pistol Mini-Comp 1/2x28 RH fits .357 SIG and 9mm made from strong as steel 7075 aluminum (black anodized)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a C9 and an S9 and I've been really happy with this barrel in both guns. It fits great, you can feel that it's a tighter lockup and more precise fit. Seemed at least as accurate as the stock barrel, but the C9 and S9 are very accurate pistols to begin with. The brass weight makes a little difference -- since it's the smallest weight it's not obvious, but if you're concentrating on it you'll notice a little less flip.
Only took off a star because my barrel was full of sand from the finishing process and took me a while to get it fully cleaned out. I'm sure this wasn't typical.
I do highly recommend this if you enjoy shooting suppressed.