Steyr .40 S&W threaded pistol barrels. During our testing, we found these match-grade barrels to be superbly accurate. We’ve made every effort to ensure this starting with premium Douglas barrel blanks with expert rifling, using minimum spec chamber reamers, and using the most advanced methods for heat treating and salt bath black nitriding. The results speak for themselves. This is the best barrel that you can buy for your Steyr.
100% U.S. made (Texas) from U.S. sourced materials.
Included in the package:
- One Steyr 40 S&W threaded barrel + 1/2x28" RH thread protector
- Barrels chambered in .40 S&W from premium Douglas barrel blanks in 4140 chomoly steel with 6 groove rifling and a 1:16 twist with tolerances held to +/- .001" in critical areas and engineered to be a drop-in fit
- Barrels are vacuum heat treated to 42 HRC and Salt Bath Black Nitride coated, giving them a surface hardness above 80 HRC and an inherent lubricity that increases barrel life dramatically.
- Threaded 1/2x28 RH" with "dimple" to hold a mini-compensator or suppressor in place
- Pistol Mini-Comp 1/2x28 RH fits 40 S&W made from strong as steel 7075 aluminum (black or blue anodized)
STANDARD FACTORY LENGTHS OF STEYR PISTOL BARRELS