The RPP Marlin "Faithful" Follower. Smart. Remarkably well built. Pretty enough to show your friends.
Do you lie awake nights and wonder whether your magazine follower is, or will be, faithful? Skip the awkward conversation with the kids and just surprise everyone by swapping out your old follower with RPP's "faithful" self cleaning follower. The pleated skirt may bring you back to younger days, but it serves another purpose: it dislodges and channels grit in the magazine tube, helping to ensure long, reliable service.
- CNC machined in-house to the strictest tolerances
- Built from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and anodized to military specifications to insure the toughest, smoothest running magazine followers on the market (no comparison to the factory plastic follower, won’t rust like stainless)
- Works with all bullet types, including Hornady FTX
- Fluted skirt for self-cleaning, enhanced reliability
Available for the following calibers:
- Marlin 308, 336 30-30 Win and .35 Rem; 1894 41 Mag, .44 Mag, and .45 Colt
- Marlin .357 Mag / .38 Special
- Marlin 32-20, 218 Bee, 25-20, 35-20
- Marlin 45-70 Govt., 450M
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Top notch! Shipped super fast and works great in my Marlin 1895 GBL. Get you some!!
Very well made and great design fits as it should.
Not only does it look good, it fed smoother and is a much better part than the original. It is also backed by RPP's rare customer service. People actually answer the phone, help you with questions/tech advice, treat you well, and stand behind their product. That always makes me a loyal customer.
Very fast shipping. Easily replaces the old followers. It is a high quality aluminium part. As nice as this product is, get the loading gate from ranger point precision. Your fingers will thank you. Superior products!
Well made, light and look great. Easy to install. Ordered them for my 4 marlins, 2- 1895’s, 1- 1894 and 1-336
Product is well made and light. Anodizing is solid. The flutes look to help keep follower from binding up with grit. Has worked well so far.
I had to dig out the washer from the inside of the Marlin plastic follower to provide support to the end of the magazine spring. Not sure if it actually cleans.
Very well made piece of equipment. I used this to replace the metal follower in my Marlin 336 30-30. It is made exactly like the stock metal one it replaced except it is much lighter, much slicker, and of course has the cleaning grooves. Shipping was very fast and FREE! I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
Works good, just dry ran rounds thru haven’t actually shot with it yet but seems to work very well.