Made in Texas. Made in USA. Patent Pending.
Ranger Point 3/8" Dovetail Front Sights for rifles are strong, stable, and designed for fast target acquisition. Work great with any rear sight whether it be a Peep, Buckhorn or other open sight.
- Fits in standard 3/8" .375 dovetail on rifle barrel (Marlin, Henry, Winchester, Remington, Savage)
- CNC machined from 7075 aluminum and anodized black (as strong as steel but does not rust)
- Triangular sight shape with orange or green allows for easy target acquisition
- Horizontal elevation notches act as "secondary aim notches" for on the fly shooting from 100 yds to 200, 300...
- Windage adjustable (left to right) without punches or hammers
- Package includes: One front sight, one Allen wrench, one set screw (recommend one drop blue loctite)
Five sizes are available. The sight height is measured from the bottom of the dovetail to the top of the sight.
Some common front sight rifle heights (some are not, some use ramps or not, please double check the support page to measure and confirm your needs)
- .235" Sight (Marlin 444, 1895 45-70)
- .300" Sight (Marlin 39A, 60, 70, 75, 880/881, 882/883, 995)
- .365" Sight (Marlin 308 and 338, 336 30-30 and 35 Rem, 1894 44 Mag, 357, 45 Colt; Winchester 94)
- .410" Sight (Marlin 1895 45-70 Octagon, Winchester 94, Ruger 22)
- .535" Sight (Marlin 1894C/CL, Henry Big Boy Steels, Henry 30-30, 45-70, and .410)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The perfect compliment to my rear RPP cloverleaf sight. Well made and easy to install on my Marlin 1895M.
Originally bought the .300 night sight but had to return it for the shorter .235 night sight. The ordering process was easy so was the return shipping process. This night sight glows bright with a quick flash of light to it. I have my sight on a Ruger mark 3 22/45 lite and I like the triangle for quick and accurate target acquisition.
Received my glow-in-the-dark site it was very easy installation and stands out really well in low-light and I'm very happy with my purchase.