Precision Machined, Adjustable Rifle Scope Mount Picatinny Rails - Built to Last and Improve Accuracy
RHINO Picatinny Rails, Scope Mounts available for:
- Marlin Firearms: 336 30-30 and .35 Rem, 308, 338, 410, 444, 1894 (44 Mag, 45 Colt, 357, and all other models), 1895 450M and 45-70
- Henry Repeating Arms: 30-30, 45-70, 410 and Big Boy Steel rifles
Low profile and the strongest picatinny scope mount optics rails on the market. Designed from the receiver up, these low-profile scope mount rails offer improved bore-to-optic positioning and eliminate movement for better accuracy even under the harshest recoil of a big bore rifle.
- Unbeatable RHINO toughness and repeatability
- Compatible with most picatinny and weaver rings and dovetail mounted sights
- Low height of .26" - .35" and available in two lengths 5" receiver flush and 6" longer
- Better alignment than two-piece mounts
- Contoured bottom and 10 MOA machined in for more elevation flexibility (zeroes to 0-5 due of negative cant on rifle receiver)
- Made from strong-as-steel anodized 7075 aluminum for light weight and rust-proof lifetime
- 2X the recoil lug contact improves accuracy by eliminating scope movement under the harshest recoil
- A set of four self-centering T15 Torx drive screws resist cam-out and offer the most stable and repeatable bond between rail and receiver
Included in the box: one picatinny rail, four T15 Torx screws, and one Torx star screwdriver bit.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have this on a Henry Big Boy Steel, and I really like it. The fit is perfect, and unlike the Henry rail, it is low profile. I have run a scope (with QD rings) and a red dot from it. What I plan to do is install a tang sight and then leave this rail in place so that I can put the scope on whenever I want and otherwise use the tang sight. The Henry scope mount just wouldn't work that way.
Put this on my Henry 45-70 and it fit like a glove. Well made and the included screws went in the receiver with no trouble.
Allows scope to be mounted much lower than the factory rail. Makes for a better cheek weld without trying to raise comb height. A great improvement!
Solved my problem of not being able to mount a scope far enough forward to obtain proper eye relief. I give it 4 stars instead of 5 only because I would have liked it to be an inch longer.
Fit well, very sturdy. And true. Had to minor adjustments when sighting in scope.
It is a precision made rail. Made to fit any attachments tightly. Great value for the price.
I just finished mounting the Rhino scope rail on one of my 336 Marlins. It allowed me more adjustment fore and aft than the previous Weaver mount. I moved the scope forward about 1/2" from its previous location. It is now right in its "sweet spot". I'm toying with going with an illuminated hog scope on it, after deer season.
The Marlin 336 scope mount base is very precision and the 10 moa required no shimming, which I have always had to do trapdoor level loads. The same base made for the Rem 742/740/760 type guns would be equally useful if you don't already have one. Very satisfied.
This is by far the best rail I've had my hands on for converting my Marlin 1894's weaver rail to a picatinny rail. The service was great and shipment was fast.