Precision Machined, Adjustable Rifle Scope Mount Picatinny Rails - Built to Last and Improve Accuracy
RHINO Picatinny Rails, Scope Mounts available for:
- Marlin Firearms: 336 30-30 and .35 Rem, 308, 338, 410, 444, 1894 (44 Mag, 45 Colt, 357, and all other models), 1895 450M and 45-70
- Henry Repeating Arms: 30-30, 45-70, 410 and Big Boy Steel rifles
Low profile and the strongest picatinny scope mount optics rails on the market. Designed from the receiver up, these low-profile scope mount rails offer improved bore-to-optic positioning and eliminate movement for better accuracy even under the harshest recoil of a big bore rifle.
- Unbeatable RHINO toughness and repeatability
- Compatible with most picatinny and weaver rings and dovetail mounted sights
- Low height of .26" - .35" and 5" receiver flush length
- Better alignment than two-piece mounts
- Contoured bottom and 10 MOA machined in for more elevation flexibility (zeroes to 0-5 due of negative cant on rifle receiver)
- Made from strong-as-steel anodized 7075 aluminum for light weight and rust-proof lifetime
- 2X the recoil lug contact improves accuracy by eliminating scope movement under the harshest recoil
- A set of four self-centering T15 Torx drive screws resist cam-out and offer the most stable and repeatable bond between rail and receiver
Included in the box: one picatinny rail, four T15 Torx screws, and one Torx star screwdriver bit.