Ranger Point Precision's Marlin Cartridge Quiver positions 3 extra rounds of 45-70 govt. or 450M cartridges conveniently close to the loading gate for fast reloading.
- Fits Marlin 1895 45/70 and 450M rifles. Uses the screw hole on bottom of the receiver to attach it.
- Made of rugged nylon polymer, the quivers hug the receiver belly and forearm when mounted, presenting a low drag profile and without disrupting the classic lines of your rifle. Also hugs up nicely to a polymer or aluminum M-LOK handguard.
- Won't interfere with a receiver carry grip, and there are no sharp edges to cause discomfort.
- Three cartridges are held against the direction of recoil, and won’t jar loose while shooting.
- Comes with a shouldered bottom-of-the-receiver screw in Marlin proprietary thread pitch (tpi) that replaces the factory one.
- Installs in seconds with a drop of blue thread lock.