Innovation, attention to detail, uncompromising functionality, stunning good looks, and "clover leaf groups" precision put our RPP CloverLeaf Receiver Peep Sights in a class by themselves. Shoot beautifully.
At Ranger Point Precision, we believe that bad traditions should be rethought. The RPP Team is proud to bring you a brilliant ever-action peep sighting solution. We didn't negotiate. We didn't compromise. We crushed it.
In the Package: All peep sights come with one base w/windage screw, one aperture spring w/ elevation screw, two mounting screws, one Allen wrench.
Note: Traditional open/round peep sight is .165" and comes with one .095" aperture screwed into the open peep spring hole, additional screw-in .60" AND .125" apertures available on website.
Note: Buckhorn rear sight needs to be flipped down or tapped out to the left to be removed. Rear sight barrel dovetail blank add-on available.
CLOVERLEAF RECEIVER PEEP SIGHTS KEY FEATURES:
- Available for:
- Henry 30-30, 45-70, 38-55 caliber rifles
- Henry Big Boy Steel, Big Boy Steel X, All Weather and Golden Boys (all pistol calibers)
- Sleek, low profile, snag-free winged base secures the aperture spring against damage and zero loss while presenting an elegant, dare we say sexy?, profile.
- Two install options: rear of the receiver for traditional setup; flipped around to the front for scout setup.
- Low aperture height elevations (from .26" - .36").
- Clearly marked, scope-like windage and elevation marks make for quick and precise adjustment
- Patent pending CloverLeaf aperture option provides an exceptionally large, bright target picture while still allowing for scope-like, precise shot placement.
- Patent pending one-piece aperture spring assembly offers robust, repeatable adjustment, and interchangeability between all bases. Aperture spring assembly options include:
- CloverLeaf fiber optic peep (green or red) aperture spring assembly
- Traditional open / round aperture peep / spring assembly with one .095" screw-in aperture (additional aperture sizes available: .060" and .125")
- Matte blasted top sighting channel greatly reduces reflective light interference.
- Anodized 7075 billet (black or clear anodized) or lacquered brass bar stock bases look great for a lifetime.
WINDAGE: Side-to-side (using set screw)
SIGHT HEIGHT: .26" - .36" works with factory front sights (using set screw)
CLOVERLEAF SPRING: 2.3" length
BASES BIG BOY STEEL / ALL WEATHER / GOLDEN BOYS: 3.31" length
BASES 30-30/45-70, 38-55: 3.66" length
What makes these peep sights different? The peep sight has been mired in compromise and this sight looks to stop that.
- Traditional receiver mounted rear peep sights are too tall, forcing you to go on a hunt for a suitable front sight when you'd rather be hunting.
- Delicate aperture stems are exposed to rough handling, come loose / unscrewed during use, and are prone to snagging.
- Elevation and windage adjustments use fiddly double set screws that often vibrate loose.
- Blued steel bases rust and lose their luster.
- And what aperture to choose? A .095" is precise, but worthless in low light hunting conditions. A Ghost ring is fast and bright, but not very useful for precision long shots.