If you run a scope on your Henry lever-action rifle, you'll easily be able to cock the hammer and love the secure hammer control these beauties afford with their thumb curvature and diamond checkering. They boast all the quality and innovative features you've come to expect from Ranger Point.
- 1/8" longer extension than original JM flat spurs, for plenty of purchase
- Compound curvature to better match the user's thumb
- Deep diamond checkering for secure, non-slip operation
- Ultra light design for minimal influence on lock time
- Rounded edges and corners for painless use
- Ambidextrous attachment for right handers or left handers
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and hard anodized (clear or black)
- Fits the following: Henry 30-30, 45-70, Big Boy Steel rifles, Singleshot rifles
Package: One hammer extension + one set screw + one Allen wrench.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
FIT LIKE A GLOVE ON MY HENRY. HIGH QUALITY. FAST SHIPPING. AAA PLUS PRODUCT.
Application: Henry Single Shot .243 H015-243. Talley scope mount/ring base set/combo from Henry website. Scope: Bushnell Banner 3-9x40
First impressions: High quality fabrication.
Fit: Snug to the hammer, needed minimal force to push forward. (Had to slide mine up to the front to clear the scope)
Feel: A little rigid on the thumb. (Can’t get a 100% contact on mine though due to minimal clearance from scope. The only reason I give it a 4 instead of a 5)
Great product! Perfect fit and looks great!
Nice addition to my Henry Big Boy