Ranger Point Precision’s front fiber optic rifle sights utilize intelligent design and quality material to deliver the brightest and most robust sights on the market, while presenting a finer aim point than competing sights. New fiber optic front sights work great with any rear sight including our CloverLeaf rear fiber optic peep receiver sights and Cloverleaf rear fiber optic peep sight with integrated rail.
- Robust construction--heavy sight posts are CNC machined from bar steel and black nitrided for superior strength and corrosion resistance. Optic rods have outstanding protection.
- Triangular peaks and .040" fiber optics provide an extra fine aim point for precise shooting.
- Superior fiber optics coupled with advanced design affords a brighter aim point than any other sight on the market. Fast acquisition and true dawn to dusk utility.
- Elegant, sloped design presents an attractive, snag-less profile, while recessed rod ends virtually eliminate the most common cause of optic rod loss.
- Drift installation into the front ⅜” dovetail provides solid security. Some lapping on the bottom may be required for fitting.
- Available in two heights: .350” for sight ramp setups and .500” for Marlin Firearms and Henry Repeating Arms sights with direct to barrel dovetails
SOME SUGGESTED FRONT SIGHT HEIGHTS
- .350" Sight (Marlin 39A, 60, 70, 75, 880/881, 882/883, 995, 336 30-30/35 Rem, 308/338, 44Mag/45 Colt/357Mag, 444, 1895, 450M)
- .350" Sight (Henry 30-30, 45/70, .410; Savage 99, Winchester 94)
- .500" Sight (Marlin 1895 Octagon, 1894C/CL 218 bee, 32-30, 25-20)
- .500" Sight (Henry Big Boy Steels, All Weather, Goldenboys, Long Ranger, .410; Winchester 94, Ruger 22)
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - SEE SUPPORT PAGE
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
5 stars out of 5 stars for Ranger Point! What an amazing company to deal with! I have purchased just about everything they make for my Marlin 1895GBL .45-70. Everything has been of exceptional quality, and craftsmanship! Customer service is outstanding as well! The last piece I ordered was the clover leaf peep sight with the front sight and dove tail filler piece, I was installing the front sight (RUSHING) and hadn’t hand worked the part enough and slipped with the brass punch and broke my orange/red fiber optic filament. I emailed them the next day and told them the truth and what I did and they had zero questions and sent me another front sight and I had it with in 3 days to Maine! They went above and beyond and it wasn’t even their fault! I’ll buy from them if I find something else I “need” in a heartbeat! What a great company! THANK YOU FOR GREAT PRODUCTS RANGER POINT!!
These front sights show up really well. The sight isn't too big like so many of these high visibility front sights are. I'll be putting some of these on other rifles of mine soon.
Excellent sights. Great design, great execution. Machining looks nice, so does the paint and fit and finish in general. Hardest part of installation was the removal of the factory front sight which wasn't too hard at all really. The front/rear sights installed easily and look great. The sight picture is awesome!