Due to popular demand, we've integrated our innovative, patent-pending CloverLeaf Peep Sight aperture springs with our ultra tough RHINO picatinny rail design. The new two-piece product incorporates the best of both lines, and even improves upon our original rail, bringing down the overall rail height for one of the lowest scope mounting heights available. This is a terrific benefit on Marlin and Henry lever action rifles with dropped comb butt stocks.
RAIL HEIGHT: .28” (low rings!)
RAIL LENGTH: 5.5”
HOLE SPACING ON RECEIVER FROM REAR HOLE: .5", 3.25", 3.75"
WINDAGE: Side-to-side (using set screw)
SIGHT HEIGHT ELEVATION: .26" - .36" (using set screw)
Available for Marlin 336, Marlin 308, Marlin 338, Marlin 444, Marlin 1894, Marlin 1895, Marlin 450M, Henry H009 30-30, Henry H010 45-70 (coming Marlin 1894 and Henry Big Boy Steel rails)
IN THE PACKAGE: One 5.5" inch long picatinny rail with mounting screws and Allen wrench; one peep aperture spring w/windage and elevation screws
NOTE: Traditional open/round peep sight option comes with one .95" aperture screwed into the round peep hole; .60" and .125" additional apertures available
Works with your factory front sight. Fiber optic front sight heights:
- .350" - Marlin 60, 70, 75, 880/881, 882/883, 995, 336 30-30/35 Rem, 308/338, 44Mag/45 Colt/357Mag, 444, 1895, 450M; Henry 30-30, 45/70, .410; Savage 99, Winchester 94
- .500" - Marlin 39A, 1895 Octagon, 1894C/CL 218 bee, 32-30, 25-20 Henry Big Boy Steels, All Weather, Goldenboys, Long Ranger, .410; Winchester 94, Ruger 22
- Mount your scope as low as it will go! At only .28" tall, the picatinny rail along with the low-profile peep sight allows users use low scope rings to get the best cheek to butt stock shooting position (accepts most standard and Weaver rings)
- The 5.5" long rail has a broad, tapered sight channel and the sight is mounted amidships vs. rear allowing for flexible fore/aft scope mounting
- Patent pending one-piece peep sight aperture spring assembly offers robust, repeatable adjustment (windage and elevation quick turn screws)
- Low-profile aperture height elevations (from .26" - .36"). For Marlin Firearms rifles, if you like your front sight, you can keep your front sight. Seriously. No, we mean it. For Henry's, some come with a pretty tall front sight so you may need a shorter front sight.
- Patent-pending CloverLeaf aperture options provide an exceptionally large, bright target picture while still allowing for scope-like, precise shot placement
- Multiple aperture spring assembly options include:
- CloverLeaf fiber optic peep (yellow or orange) / spring assembly
- CloverLeaf peep /spring assembly
- Traditional open / round aperture peep / spring assembly with one .95" screw-in aperture (additional aperture sizes available: .60" and .125")
Innovation, attention to detail, uncompromising functionality, stunning good looks, and "clover leaf groups" precision put our RPP CloverLeaf Peep Sights in a class by themselves. Shoot beautifully.
Works great with our Fiber Optic Front Sights (Super Bright and Robust!)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have not used this sight in the field yet, but it appears to be easy to use and quick. The fiber optic option is nice and the cloverleaf helps your eye automatically find center. I would like to see the rail extend to the rear sight dovetail.
The rail mount on it's own is super well made and sits nice and low. The Cloverleaf peep with yellow fiber optics really pops out well. I use this set with Weaver Quick Detach rings so I can easily use either the scope or the backup sight. Great stuff thanks RPP!