Due to popular demand, we've integrated our innovative, patent-pending CloverLeaf Peep Sight aperture springs with our ultra tough RHINO picatinny rail design. The new two-piece product incorporates the best of both lines, and even improves upon our original rail, bringing down the overall rail height for one of the lowest scope mounting heights available. This is a terrific benefit on Marlin and Henry lever action rifles with dropped comb butt stocks.
RAIL HEIGHT: .28” (low rings!)
RAIL LENGTH: 5.5”
WINDAGE: Side-to-side (using set screw)
SIGHT HEIGHT ELEVATION: .26" - .36" (using set screw)
Available for Marlin 336, Marlin 308, Marlin 338, Marlin 444, Marlin 1894, Marlin 1895, Marlin 450M, Henry H009 30-30, Henry H010 45-70 (coming soon Marlin 1894 and Henry Big Boy Steel rails)
IN THE PACKAGE: One 5.5" inch long picatinny rail with mounting screws and Allen wrench; one peep aperture spring w/windage and elevation screws
NOTE: Traditional open/round peep sight option comes with one .95" aperture screwed into the round peep hole; .60" and .125" additional apertures available
- Mount your scope as low as it will go! At only .28" tall, the picatinny rail along with the low-profile peep sight allows users use low scope rings to get the best cheek to butt stock shooting position (accepts most standard and Weaver rings)
- The 5.5" long rail has a broad, tapered sight channel and the sight is mounted amidships vs. rear allowing for flexible fore/aft scope mounting
- Patent pending one-piece peep sight aperture spring assembly offers robust, repeatable adjustment (windage and elevation quick turn screws)
- Low-profile aperture height elevations (from .26" - .36"). For Marlin Firearms rifles, if you like your front sight, you can keep your front sight. Seriously. No, we mean it. For Henry's, some come with a pretty tall front sight so you may need a shorter front sight.
- Patent-pending CloverLeaf aperture options provide an exceptionally large, bright target picture while still allowing for scope-like, precise shot placement
- Multiple aperture spring assembly options include:
- CloverLeaf fiber optic peep (yellow or orange) / spring assembly
- CloverLeaf peep /spring assembly
- Traditional open / round aperture peep / spring assembly with one .95" screw-in aperture (additional aperture sizes available: .60" and .125")
Some common front sight rifle heights (some are not, some use ramps or not, please double check the support page to measure and confirm your needs)
- .235" Sight (Marlin 444, 1895 45-70)
- .300" Sight (Marlin 39A, 60, 70, 75, 880/881, 882/883, 995)
- .365" Sight (Marlin 308 and 338, 336 30-30 and 35 Rem, 1894 44 Mag, 357, 45 Colt; Winchester 94)
- .410" Sight (Marlin 1895 45-70 Octagon, Winchester 94, Ruger 22)
- .535" Sight (Marlin 1894C/CL, Henry Big Boy Steels, Henry 30-30, 45-70, and .410)
Innovation, attention to detail, uncompromising functionality, stunning good looks, and "clover leaf groups" precision put our RPP CloverLeaf Peep Sights in a class by themselves. Shoot beautifully.