Convert your Steyr L40-A1, M40-A1, C40-A1 or S40-A1 to .357 Sig in minutes by simply replacing the barrel and installing the extra power extractor spring for improved ejection provided (no other modifications required).
Easily convert your Steyr 40 S&W pistol to .357 Sig; premium barrels deliver match-grade accuracy; superior heat treatment process and salt bath black nitride coating increase durability, reduce chamber friction, and extend barrel life
Our barrels are made from premium Douglas barrel blanks and precision machined from 4140 chromoly steel with tolerances held to +/- .001" in critical areas and are engineered to be a drop-in fit. Chambered in .357 Sig with 6 Groove RH rifling and a 1:16 twist rate. The barrels are then vacuum heat treated and Black Nitride coated.
During our testing, we found these match-grade barrels to be superbly accurate. We’ve made every effort to ensure this starting with premium Douglas barrel blanks with expert rifling, using minimum spec chamber reamers, and using the most advanced methods for heat treating and black nitriding. The results speak for themselves. This is the best barrel that you can buy for your Steyr.
100% U.S. made (Texas) from U.S. sourced materials.
- Barrels chambered in .357 Sig from premium Douglas barrel blanks in 4140 chomoly steel with 6 groove rifling and a 1:16 twist with tolerances held to +/- .001" in critical areas and engineered to be a drop-in fit
- Barrels are vacuum heat treated to 42 HRC and Salt Bath Black Nitride coated, giving them a surface hardness above 80 HRC and an inherent lubricity that increases barrel life dramatically.
- Offered in standard and extended lengths
- Offered in threaded 1/2x28 RH with "dimple" to hold a mini-compensator or suppressor in place
- Thread Protector 1/2x28 RH (RPP and US standard) or 13.5x1LH (some Steyr factory barrels w/ EU standard) made from 6061 aluminum (black anodized)
- Pistol Mini-Comp 1/2x28 RH (RPP and US Standard) or 13.5x1 LH (some Steyr factory barrels w/ EU standard) fits .357 SIG and 9mm made from strong as steel 7075 aluminum (black anodized)
STANDARD FACTORY LENGTHS OF STEYR PISTOL BARRELS
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.