These beautifully machined brass weights install easily into the molded pocket inside the frame of each Steyr A1 pistol. The weight installs under the barrel, improving the gun's balance and reducing muzzle flip. The already fast Steyr pistols come back on target even faster!
For the ultimate in reduced muzzle flip, pair this brass weight with one of our steel guide rods. Steyr A1 Pistols Steel Guide Rod / Brass Weight Combo Pack (10% off).
Brass Weight Options
A1-L Models .270" H x .420" W x .220" L (1.3 oz)
A1-M Models .270" H x .420" W x .171" L (1.0 oz)
A1- C & S Models .270" H x .420" W x .156" L (.9 oz)
* CNC machined from solid brass
* Improves balance and decreases muzzle flip
* Adds 1.3oz to L, 1.0oz to M, and .9oz to C & S models
* Five minute installation with provided set screws and Allen wrench
* Easy to remove
* No epoxy or frame modification necessary
Installation / Removal instructions
1) Unload your Steyr and remove the slide
2) Put the RPP Steyr frame weight, logo up, into the pocket of the frame located under the barrel. Modest force may be necessary to depress the weight until it is flush with the edges of the frame pocket.
3) While keeping the weight depressed, install the provided set screws. Turn them until they are flush with the weight, but no more.
4) Reinstall your slide and go shooting!
5) Should you wish to remove the weight at any time, simply back out the set screws and tap the frame upside down against a solid surface. The weight will pop free.
with the quality and performance of this part, if you are looking for a improvement on your muzzle rise this part will definitely aid in that Improvement .. buy it 100% worth it