Included in the box: one front sight, one rear rail mounted backup sight, one picatinny scope mount rail,one Torx star screwdriver bit, and four T15 Torx screws (recommend 2 drops Blue or Purple Loctite).
Prior to this first-of-its-kind integrated backup sights system, virtually all gun sights designed for use as a backup to primary optical scope systems, particularly on traditional, dropped comb rifles, forces the shooter to a) remove the rear sight altogether (e.g. like a Williams Ace in the Hole) or b) mount the primary optical device in a high or otherwise unwieldy position.
Additionally, most sight systems have been a compromise between large, open apertures, which afford good light throughput at the cost of precision, or smaller peep apertures which afford better precision at the cost of poor light throughput.
Lastly, non-glass aiming devices - commonly referred to as iron sights - have only afforded one aiming point, with no provision for secondary aiming points "on the fly" for shooting at greater distances (how to set a primary and secondary aim point)
- Rapid target acquisition with bright, clear sight picture (day or night);
- Secondary “holdover” aiming point for "on the fly" shooting at greater distances;
- Flush mounted rear sight on our RHINO optics mounting rail.
Which front sight height do I need?
How does rear sight elevation work?
How does front sight windage work?
How do I set my Primary and Secondary aim points?
Ranger Point RHINO Scope Mount Rails and Sights
Precision Machined, Adjustable Rifle Scope Mount Rails and Sights - Built to Last and Improve Accuracy
The strongest picatinny scope mount optics rails and specifically designed for Marlin Firearms and Henry Repeating Arms lever-action rifles. Designed from the receiver up, these low-profile scope mount rails offer improved bore-to-optic positioning and eliminate movement for better accuracy even under the harshest recoil of a big bore rifle
Scope Mount Rails and Sights are CNC machined from 7075 aluminum, anodized black (Lightweight, high strength, rust proof)
RHINO Scope Mount Rails
- Better alignment than two-piece scope mounts; One of the lowest heights of any one piece mount (.35" Rhino, 5" or 6" lengths)
- Contoured bottom provides unshakeable stability on slightly domed Marlin receivers; 10 MOA machined in for more elevation flexibility (zeroes to 0-5 due of negative cant on rifle receiver)
- A set of four self-centering T15 Torx drive screws resist cam-out and offer the most stable and repeatable bond between rail and receiver
- 2X the recoil lug contact improves accuracy by eliminating scope movement under the harshest recoil
- See-through rail channel / rear sight allows for line of sight to front sight (even with a scope mounted)
- Compatible with most picatinny and weaver rings
Ranger Point Rear Backup Sight
- The brightest, clearest sight picture with a wide oval shaped aperture for good light throughput and scope-like view "reticle bars" to align with front sight
- Elevation adjustable using the set screw from .340" to .450" height
- Flush mount onto the front of or RHINO rails (won't interfere with scope)
Ranger Point 3/8" Dovetail Front Sight Inserts
- Come in five heights including .235", .300", .365", .410" and .535" and are .25" wide.
- Standard 3/8" dovetail fits in barrel dovetail or into rifle's factory ramp with one set screw ("loose slip sight," recommend one drop of purple loctite)
- Triangular front sight shape with orange for day or white / neon glow green for night allows for easy target acquisition
- Windage adjustable with set screw without the need for punches or hammers
- Horizontal elevation notches for "secondary aim" on the fly shooting from 100 yds to 200, 300...
Bought this rail and sight set for my 1895G that I decided to scope due to my "aging" vision. I liked the idea of having a "B.U.I.S." like an AR type rifle and this fits that role perfectly. I was hesitant at first with the different sight picture vs a peep style but once I got out to the range with it I knew it was a non issue. I have no problems picking up the front sight and it seems faster to get on target with a more "open" view then a peep. I mounted a Leupold VXIII 1.5x6 on it with QD rings and it was darn near zeroed from the start. Very happy with this set up!
All my Marlins are iron sights, but I wanted to scope one for low light hunting situations. This is the best of both worlds. Solid top notch product. Texan/US made!
I live in San Antonio and thought about driving over to save shipping. After the very fast and professional service I received from you, I’ll make sure to stop in next time I’m a little closer. I love the large loop lever… very well thought out and, aesthetically, the best looking one out there for sure. Your integrated rail / iron sights are pure genius. I predict you won’t be able to keep those in stock. It is way, way cool. You guys are doing great, keep it going.