Made in Texas. Made in USA. Patent Pending.
Ranger Point 3/8" Dovetail Front Sights for rifles are strong, stable, and designed for fast target acquisition. Work great with any rear sight whether it be our RPP sight or a traditional Peep, Buckhorn or other open sight.
- Fits in standard 3/8" .375 dovetail on rifle barrel (Marlin, Henry, Winchester, Remington, Savage)
- CNC machined from 7075 aluminum and anodized black (as strong as steel but does not rust)
- Triangular sight shape with orange or green allows for easy target acquisition (night sight option brighter than tritium)
- Horizontal elevation notches act as "secondary aim notches" for on the fly shooting from 100 yds to 200, 300...
- Windage adjustable (left to right) without punches or hammers
- Package includes: One front sight, one Allen wrench, one set screw (recommend one drop blue loctite)
Patent Pending Front / Rear Sight System
Our front sights are some of the best on the market to pair with any rear sight. Pair them with one of our rear sights and the complete sighting system totally blows away the competition. Our Rear Sights have been meticulously designed to offer the brightest, clearest sight picture with a wide oval shaped aperture for good light throughput. You get the most precise aiming point, by utilizing our rear sights' reticle bars that align with the top of the triangular front sight for the primary aiming point and secondary horizontal aim notches for "on the fly" shooting at greater distances.
Marlin/Henry Integrated Backup Rear Sight/Picatinny Rail (flush mounts onto front of a RHINO scope mount rail)
Measuring the right front sight height. Rear Sight Elevation. Front Sight Windage. Primary and Secondary aim points.
What size front sight do you need? How does elevation work on the rear sight or windage on the front sight? How do I set a primary or secondary aim point? Everything that you need to know here.
Originally bought the .300 night sight but had to return it for the shorter .235 night sight. The ordering process was easy so was the return shipping process. This night sight glows bright with a quick flash of light to it. I have my sight on a Ruger mark 3 22/45 lite and I like the triangle for quick and accurate target acquisition.
Received my glow-in-the-dark site it was very easy installation and stands out really well in low-light and I'm very happy with my purchase.