Package special includes: one picatinny rail (+ four T15 Torx screws, one Torx star screwdriver bit; one hammer extension (+ set screw, Allen wrench)
Precision Machined, Adjustable Picatinny Rail - Built to Last and Improve Accuracy
Ranger Point RHINO Picatinny Rail Scope Mounts fit: Marlin 336 30-30, 336 .35 Rem, 308, 338, 410, 444, 1894 (44 Mag, 45 Colt, 357, and all other models), 1895 450M, 1895 45-70) (also fit Henry 30-30, 45-70)
Low profile and the strongest picatinny rails on the market. Designed from the receiver up, these low-profile scope mounts offer improved bore-to-optic positioning and eliminate movement for better accuracy even under the harshest recoil of a big bore rifle.
- Unbeatable RHINO toughness and repeatability
- Compatible with standard picatinny and weaver rings and barrel dovetail mounted sights
- Low height of .35" and come in two lengths 5" receiver flush and 6" for extended eye relief
- Better alignment than two-piece mounts
- Contoured bottom and 10 MOA machined for more elevation flexibility (zeroes to 0-5 due of negative cant on rifle receiver)
- Made from strong-as-steel anodized 7075 aluminum for light weight and rust-proof lifetime
- 2X the recoil lug contact improves accuracy by eliminating scope movement under the harshest recoil
- A set of four self-centering T15 Torx drive screws resist cam-out and offer the most stable and repeatable bond between rail and receiver
Hammer Spur Extension for Marlin Firearms
Designed at the request of and with input from MarlinOwners.com forum members (round extensions were not cutting it). If you run a scope on your Marlin lever-action rifle, you'll easily be able to cock the hammer and love the secure hammer control these beauties afford with their thumb curvature and diamond checkering. They boast all the quality and innovative features you've come to expect from Ranger Point.
- 1/8" longer extension than original JM flat spurs, for plenty of purchase
- Compound curvature to better match the user's thumb
- Deep diamond checkering for secure, non-slip operation
- Ultra light design for minimal influence on lock time
- Rounded edges and corners for painless use
- Ambidextrous attachment for right handers or left handers
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and hard anodized
Integrated Backup Sight (Add-on): Flush mounts onto the front of our RHINO rails so it won't get in the way of your mounted optic. Loosen the set screw and raise the sight up on the rail when you're ready to use it. Scope-like reticles and a bright, clear sight picture for fast target acquisition and accuracy.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Thanks for offering this as a discount package. The scope rail is high quality and fit my 1895 perfect. The hammer extension gives the grip I need to work the hammer with my Leupold scope mounted.