Built for Henry Repeating Arms (30-30, 45-70, and .410) and Marlin Firearms (1894, 336, 308, 338, 1895, 444)
Included in the box: one rear backup site (flush mounts onto front of picatinny rail), one picatinny scope mount rail, four T15 Torx screws (recommend 2 drops Blue or Purple Loctite), and one Torx star screwdriver bit.
Precision Machined, Adjustable Rifle Scope Mount Rails and Sights - Built to Last and Improve Accuracy
Low profile and the strongest picatinny rails specifically designed for Marlin lever-action rifles. Designed from the receiver up, these low-profile scope mounts offer improved bore-to-optic positioning and eliminate movement for better accuracy even under the harshest recoil of a big bore rifle.
- Unbeatable Rhino toughness and repeatability
- Compatible with most picatinny and weaver rings and dovetail mounted sights
- Low height of .35" and come in two lengths 5" receiver flush and 6" a bit longer
- Better alignment than two-piece mounts
- Contoured bottom and 10 MOA machined in for more elevation flexibility (zeroes to 0-5 due of negative cant on rifle receiver)
- Made from strong-as-steel anodized 7075 aluminum for light weight and rust-proof lifetime
- 2X the recoil lug contact improves accuracy by eliminating scope movement under the harshest recoil
- A set of four self-centering T15 Torx drive screws resist cam-out and offer the most stable and repeatable bond between rail and receiver
Integrated Rear Backup Sight. Flush mounts on front of rail. Won't get in the way of your mounted optic. Better than a Peep or Buckeye rear sight. Scope-like reticles and a bright, clear sight picture for fast target acquisition and accuracy.
- The brightest, clearest sight picture with a wide oval shaped aperture and scope like reticles for good light throughput
- Flush mounts onto the front of the picatinny rail (won't get in the way of your scope, recommend Warne 1" Quick Detach Low Scope Mount Rings)
- Multi-Step Elevator .340 to .450 height adjustable "on the fly" by sliding it up and down on the rail
- Machined from 7075 aluminum and anodized black (strong as steel and does not rust).
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I mounted the Rhino Rail with integral sight on my chopped, rebored 30AS 356W and all I can say is that it checks all the boxes for a scope mount with a backup sight. It is low profile and built bullet proof, yet very streamlined looking. I got a chance to shoot it this past weekend and at 50 yards was shooting a little over an inch groups. While I was planning this build I looked at all available options, and they all had weaknesses. Thank you Adam, for getting this out and getting it right. You guys rock!
The Marlin 336 scope mount base is very precision and the 10 moa required no shimming, which I have always had to do trapdoor level loads. The same base made for the Rem 742/740/760 type guns would be equally useful if you don't already have one. Very satisfied.
I live in San Antonio and thought about driving over to save shipping. After the very fast and professional service I received from you, I’ll make sure to stop in next time I’m a little closer. I love the large loop lever… very well thought out and, aesthetically, the best looking one out there for sure. Your integrated rail / iron sights are pure genius. I predict you won’t be able to keep those in stock. It is way, way cool. You guys are doing great, keep it going.
The rail is one of the best I've ever used. Solidly built and stays in place with the torx screws provided. Works great with my Warne QD low rings and Leupold scope. The backup sight mounting to the front of the rail is genius. Totally out of the way when rifle is scoped. Pulls up easily when needed. Used this set with one of RPP"s triangle front sight's with orange. Pops out and is easy to line-up and make a shot.
The rail is great the untold story is the rear you can attach to the front of it that works like an old time full buckhorn and a gutter snipe I have more than a few vision issues ,but this sight with a green front sight is so good I'm not even thinking a about scoping it