Precision Machined, Adjustable Rifle Scope Mount Rails and Sights - Built to Last and Improve Accuracy
Marlin Firearms Picatinny Rails, Scope Mounts (336 30-30, 336 .35 Rem, 308, 338, 410, 444, 1894 (44 Mag, 45 Colt, 357, and all other models), 1895 450M, 1895 45-70)
The strongest picatinny scope mount optics rails specifically designed for Marlin Firearms and Henry Repeating Arms lever-action rifles. Designed from the receiver up, these low-profile scope mount rails offer improved bore-to-optic positioning and eliminate movement for better accuracy even under the harshest recoil of a big bore rifle.
- Unbeatable Rhino toughness and repeatability
- Compatible with most picatinny and weaver rings and dovetail mounted sights
- Low height of .35" and come in two lengths 5" receiver flush and 6" a bit longer
- Better alignment than two-piece mounts
- Contoured bottom and 10 MOA machined in for more elevation flexibility (zeroes to 0-5 due of negative cant on rifle receiver)
- Made from strong-as-steel anodized 7075 aluminum for light weight and rust-proof lifetime
- 2X the recoil lug contact improves accuracy by eliminating scope movement under the harshest recoil
- A set of four self-centering T15 Torx drive screws resist cam-out and offer the most stable and repeatable bond between rail and receiver
Included in the box: one scope mount base, four T15 Torx screws, and one Torx star screwdriver bit.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This has been Rock Solid on my Marlin 45-70. Great Rail!
This is by far the best rail I've had my hands on for converting my Marlin 1894's weaver rail to a picatinny rail. The service was great and shipment was fast.