Our RPP-designed "medium" large loop levers for Marlin Firearms leveraction rifles are a drop-in part that should take minutes to install. Occasionally, minor fitting may be required.
Meticulously CNC machined in-house:
- 4140 steel alloy and nitride coated them for a smooth, scratch-proof finish
- Stainless Steel
PLEASE NOTE: These replacement levers do not come with a plunger, cross-pin or spring. You'll be able to re-use the parts from your factory lever as part of the installation process (download instructions).
NOTE: At this time, we do not make levers for the Marlin 39A or the Marlin 1894 Pistol Grips.
What makes our Marlin "medium loop" levers better?
1) Current "big loop" lever offerings incorporate a loop that is very tall and circular, but the aggressive upper curve still makes gloved fingers bunch together. We made more space fore and aft by flattening and extending the upper curve, allowing the fingers to rest naturally along the pistol grip.
2) The overly tall design of current levers has two effects that we don't care for: a) it creates an odd lag time when opening the action, while the hand leaves the grip and the fingers travel downward before smacking abruptly into the lower rung of the loop (with bare hands this can get uncomfortable quickly); and b) the loop adds significantly to the height dimension of the rifle and becomes the lowest point. Finish scratches are inevitable, and handiness is sacrificed for style.
3) Our design introduces additional space into the trigger guard area, where it is vital. Gloved fingers are a pretty tight fit in factory trigger guards. That should make anyone nervous when the hammer is back. We also decreased the dimension separating loop and guard, allowing the fingers to sit naturally, close together. In the overlay photo below you can clearly see the generous new space we've introduced in key areas.
4) Aesthetically, we designed our lever to blend more naturally with the lines of the stock, complementing rather than contrasting the attractive curve of the pistol grip. Our design may not pop out as much other big loops, but we feel that it presents pleasing, natural lines that look right.
37 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your lever and extractor were purchased for a previously owned .41 Mag Model 1894 Cowboy Carbine Limited that was in like new condition. The lever (including shims) installed easily and worked perfectly with no modification. The rifle has NO rattles now like it did before I installed it, and the lever is a thing of beauty to behold.
The extractor installed relatively easily and works great. It too is a big improvement.
I want to also thank you for your great website with plenty of information on your products, links to how-to videos and a very helpful ordering form. Thx!
Fit snug just like the original! No filing or smithing needed. I have large hands and this loop is just perfect can even now use light glove with room for fingers. I would highly recommend this loop.
Install was easy and I love the look of this lever. It's extremely comfortable and well thought out. I bought the additional plunger kit to keep my original lever in tact. I also installed a shim. The throw is better now.
I couldn't be more happy with my purchase.
It's time to buy a second one of these for my other lever gun!
Also, these people are wonderful to deal with and provide the best customer support I've ever experienced.
This lever makes sense.
This was an easy install and looks fantastic on my 336RC. Fits my medium size hand perfect for my intended purchase. Quality and fit is perfect, not my first RPP purchase and will not be the last. Looking forward to the picatinny rail purchase. Thanks for friendly and fast service.
Form, Fit, and Function are all world class quality! Slid right into position and gives buttery smooth cycling.
A must have, original lever is way too small a fit for even the smallest hands, this Ranger point fits in perfect and as usual works much better than the original lever 5 stars
No more busted knuckles and it looks great. It took less than five minutes to install and it fit perfectly
Fit and function is great! My handloads (400 grainers going 2000 fps) no longer clobber my middle finger knuckle. No more ouch factor! I give it a 5 star review!
I have been looking for a larger loop for my 1894 Marlin since I got it years ago, finally found this, very high quality, although I did need the two shims. Truly a five minute drop in..., IF you have a 1/16" steel punch to deal with the little roll pin. A block with a hole for the pin to drop out is nice too. Very satisfied with my purchase
I am pleased with the medium loop lever I ordered for my Marlin 444 rifle. The lever and the shims came in faster than promised and were a perfect fit, with the shims removing the slight wobble the factory lever had. This lever makes my rifle a joy to shoot without beating up my fingers.
This lever fit tighter that the factory. Was a perfect fit requiring no adjustments.
I really like this lever on my Marlin 1895. Looks great and fit perfectly. I will put these on other levers I own.