Designed at the request of and with input from MarlinOwners.com forum members (round extensions were not cutting it). If you run a scope on your Marlin lever-action rifle, you'll easily be able to cock the hammer and love the secure hammer control these beauties afford with their thumb curvature and diamond checkering. They boast all the quality and innovative features you've come to expect from Ranger Point.
- 1/8" longer extension than original JM flat spurs, for plenty of purchase
- Compound curvature to better match the user's thumb
- Deep diamond checkering for secure, non-slip operation
- Ultra light design for minimal influence on lock time
- Rounded edges and corners for painless use
- Ambidextrous attachment for right handers or left handers (except the 50's model RH only)
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and hard anodized
- 50's era model - fits hammers with no flange (constant width) that are .280" wide, or slightly under
Package: One hammer extension + one set screw + one Allen wrench.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought this for my 45LC looks and feels great. Wish I had have seen these along time ago. Will be buying more
These are the best option I found for my Marlin lever guns. They are a substantial upgrade to the factory round hammer extensions. The fit is perfect, they are much lighter than other extensions and the diamond cut gives the best possible grip for your thumb. Plus, they have a nice unique look to them.
Fits and feels fantastic. A definite upgrade regardless of whether or not you plan to fit a scope on your 1895.
Received it today and immediately checked it out.
SUPER!!! Fits great, looks great, and WORKS!
I previously had several extensions but literally threw them away as they interfered with the bolt retraction. Not so now. In my opinion, for a scope mounted Marlin, this extension is mandatory.
Looks and feels fantastic. It was a very tight fit on my .450 Guide Gun.
I got my RPP Hammer Spur Extension for my Marlin Guide Gun today and all I have to say is WOW!!!!!! Fit, Quality, Finish are all awesome. If you own a Marlin with a scope on it you need to buy one of these you will be well pleased. Thanks for a awesome product Ranger Point Precision.
My hammer spurs came today (3) and I installed them all right away...They are 70 grains lighter and fit perfect... The function as you and I have come to expect from Adam and his crew is perfect... Thanks to Navajo too... And danged if they aren't real purdy too...